Finding the perfect dress is one of the biggest challenges of brides-to-be. Finding the right accessories can be as big of a challenge, but not necessarily. The accessories represent the personal touch, which you, the brides-to-be, can give to the outfit you will be wearing on your wedding day. And, because all of you wish to be special, unique, you wish to have suitable accessories. Customized accessories can be created exactly as you have imagined them. You are the ones that decide which materials they will be made of, their size or color.
All you have to do is contact me, using the Customized Order Form or by phone at 0745353536. Send me an email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org pictures of your wedding dress or of the hairdo for the wedding day and tell me how the accessories you’ve dreamed about look like! Leave me your phone number and I will contact you as soon as possible!
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Which details can be customized?
- The color or size of the crystals or semi-precious stones used for the earrings, necklaces, pendants, ribbons used for belts or garters;
- The metal used to produce them: silver, gold-plated silver, silver-plated metal, rhodiumor gold (yellow or rose), etc.;
- Modifications or adjustments of already created items;
- An entirely new design, inspired by a picture, dress or hairdo.
Is it possible to make accessories from leftover material from the wedding dress?
- Yes, of course! If your wedding dress has been custom made, you probably have a few pieces of lace or vail. It’s a pity to throw them away! We can turn them into accessories for hair –hair combs, pins, hairbands –, garters, accessories for shoes or a belt for your dress!
How do I place a customized order?
- Fill in and send the Customized Order Form available here;
- Contact me at 0745353536 or via email email@example.com;
- Contact me on Facebook Messenger – Studio Josephine.
After we agree on all the details, I will request an advance payment of 25% of the value of the order. I will begin creating the accessory item after I receive this advance payment. I will be sending you pictures which will illustrate the production process so that you can intervene, in case you consider that minor changes are necessary.
How long does it take to finish a customized item?
The time frame for finishing a customized item may vary from 1 to 4-5 weeks, depending on the availability of the materials. I need time to get an idea of what exactly you want, to order the materials, design the item and then to actually produce it.
Some periods of the year are extremely busy, this is why, I would like to ask you to contact me timely enough, so that you can be sure that you will have the accessories on time.
Package shipment may take a few days with The Romanian Post or 1-2 days with courier, please keep in mind this detail too.